Myers Restaurant Supply is committed to installing the equipment and supplies you need for your business on time and by qualified professionals.
Trained professional in our installation team are “on site” to deliver and set-in-place equipment for your kitchen and dining room.
- Expert removal and disposal of old equipment
- Staging and warehousing in advance of your installation
- Pre-delivery equipment checks to ensure your equipment arrives without freight damage
- Delivery and set-in-place services per your project timing requirements
- Coordination with trades and contractors with our Project Management team
- Health Department involvement as required
- Fully present through the last punch list item
- Startups and after installation help with warranty issues
And our project managers are there to take care of those inevitable issues during project installation. Our goal is to get you open for business for your customers!